→ Approved MMS suppliers: WaterPurificationSuppliers.com ←
Bitcoin address: 17qhzb7UYyWNjyZWUpMegyPqah24TqVEKY
URGENT : Please sign Daniel's Hunger for Justice Petition on Change.org
Upcoming Genesis II Church MMS seminars:
Click the seminar of interest for more information.
This MMS protocol comes with CAUTIONS but it is very effective in eliminating post-nasal drip, sinus infections, ear infections, head colds, sore throats, wheezing, bronchitis, and germs that live in nose or sinus mucus. Even inner ear infections are reported to benefit from this treatment. But, there are CAUTIONS.
You will be inhaling small amounts of the ClO2 gas from a cup into your nose or mouth. OBSERVE THE CAUTIONS LISTED BELOW.
Do not drink the mixture in this protocol because no water is added to the activated MMS in this instance. Do not exceed a 2 or 3 drop mixture. Remember, it is the ClO2 gas generated by MMS that is the entire germ-killing benefit. Unlike the MMS mixture that you drink, this method of nose-inhaling the pure ClO2 gas probably provides the quickest and most germicidal way to move the gas quickly to places in the head and sinuses where it can easily find germs and kill them.
However, a severe warning is stated - DO NOT OVERDOSE. DO NOT DEEP BREATH THE ClO2 gas into your lungs for any length of time. Your lungs can rapidly absorb the ClO2 gas just as easily as oxygen, causing unexpected depletion of oxygen. Take breaks and breath normal air periodically while doing this procedure. This warning will be repeated several times. IF YOU OVERDOSE AND DEEP BREATH YOU MAY DAMAGE YOUR LUNGS.
As suggested in the "FUNDAMENTALS" protocol, you can mix 2 to 3 MMS drops with the normal acid (Unfiltered vinegar or citric acid or lemon juice) with 5 drops acid for every one drop of MMS. Do this in a small cup. Do not add water or anything else. DO NOT DRINK THIS MIXTURE.
Almost immediately you will smell the ClO2 gas. Holding the cup under your nose pull in the gas slowly with the goal of letting it pause to circulate in the nose and sinus cavities. It will naturally flow also down through the throat and vocal cords to some extent. Breath it into the nose very slowly so that it lingers a bit in all places it can go. Hold that breath for a few seconds. The ClO2 odor will even be wafted out into the eustation tubes and sometimes out to the inner ears.
After every four slow inhaling actions, move the cup away and take in breaths of normal air.
REASON FOR CAUTION. You are moving pure ClO2 gas directly into the body. Your red blood cells absorb it as readily as oxygen. Therefore you will be temporarily diminishing the amount of oxygen available to your body.
DO NOT USE THIS METHOD if you suffer from Angina, or if you are dependent on supplemental oxygen for breathing, or if you have shortness of breath, or if you have been using MMS internally (drinking it with water) above the 10 drop level during the past two hours.
When you drink MMS doses, the ClO2 is generated slowly. Red blood cells pick up normal oxygen from the lungs, but perhaps 20% of them accidentally do not pick up oxygen. A bit later the blood passes around the stomach lining and the 20% of red blood cells that lacked oxygen pick up ClO2 because it looks like oxygen to the red blood cells. So in normal MMS use (when drinking it), oxygen is still available to the body just as it is normally and the amount of ClO2 absorption is self-limiting because 80% (for example) of the red blood cells are supplying oxygen to the body as they normally do.
In summary: when breathing ClO2 as a gas freshly produced in a small cup, as it is held for a few seconds in the sinuses, nose, and vocal cords, it has immediate germicidal effects as it encounters germs and pathogens along the way, thus reducing the generation of mucus and phlegm.
Cold germs and flu viruses live in the mucus produced by the body in reaction to the germs or viruses. Lungs and sinuses begin to weep, generating sticky fluids in the sinuses, lungs, and bronchioles. Germs then continue to reproduce and travel further in that mucus - unless the germs are killed by an outside agent such as MMS.
It is critical that no one should have a bad experience with MMS. So as a further caution, think about the results if you foolishly overdose with this protocol:
1. Instead of 15% of the red blood cells carrying ClO2 throughout the body, you could crowd out necessary oxygen if 25% or 30% of your red blood cells pickup ClO2 instead of oxygen. Therefore after 4 or 5 deep slow inhallations from the cup, take a break so that your oxygen supply is not diminished to your brain or body.
2. Since this method supplies pure ClO2 directly into the body, it will be circulated quickly throughout the body resulting in RAPID KILLING of pathogens throughout the body - possibly resulting in severe and sudden nausea as debris from rapid detoxification is spilled too rapidly into the blood.
3. Lung tissues can be burned or damaged without you being aware that you are overdosing.
4. You could pass out from thoughtless deep breathing. The odor of the ClO2 gas is quite easy to breath. Unlike the bad taste of activated MMS in water, the odor of MMS is not bad enough to prevent overdosing. In fact you may think that nothing is happening and could be tricked into thinking that stronger doses or deeper breathing can be tolerated. BE THOUGHTFUL and DO NOT OVERDOSE.
5. Placing activated MMS into a humidifier would keep a continuous flow of odorless ClO2 in the air for one to two hours, but there is no need to do this because of the danger of sleeping or living in a depleted oxygen state. The room has plenty of oxygen but your lungs absord the ClO2 as readily as the oxygen which is a dangerous situation if prolonged for any length of time.
6. Remove pets and birds from the room if you are using the ClO2 gas as a way to remove fungus or mold from a room. Close the doors during the hour of ClO2 room cleansing. For purification of a room, place a 10 to 20 drop mixture of activated MMS in a saucer or cup in the middle of the room, then close and leave it for one hour. The ClO2 fumes will emerge slowly and fill the room over time.
Although you can conquer colds and sinus infections with the inhalation strategy, people are often left with sticky congestion in the lungs. The body knows it shouldn't be there and involuntary coughing begins. MMS doesn't help you live through days of coughing, and in some cases the coughing can be life threatening even though the germs are being destroyed by normal doses of MMS - expecially the strategy of "sipping MMS all day" (See the FUNDAMENTALS page).
This page provides information about MMS (Master Mineral Supplement) which is a well known salt in solution. The information is not a substitute for licensed professionals who can diagnose, treat, and give medical advice. This page informs people about an option that non-professional people sometimes use as experimental researchers. These MMS web sites describe one well-known salt in solution for limited internal and external use. The wide use of chlorine dioxide and its descriptions do not and can not represent the practice of medicine. These MMS pages assume no responsibility for how people use or understand these descriptive materials. No products are sold or shipped from this web site. No money is collected or billed.
-IMPORTANT INFORMATIONAL LINKS-
MMS Seminars: genesis2church.is/mms-training-seminars.html
Take our seminar to become a Doctor of MMS and Reverend of Genesis II Church.
MMS Home Training DVD: genesis2church.is/mms-home-training-dvd.html
Pass our Home Training DVD exam and become an MMS Health Minister.
Genesis II Church of Health & Healing: genesis2church.is
Support the cause as a member of the non-religious church serving (healing) mankind.
MMS Newsletter & Newsletters archive: mmsnews.is (signup here)
The Newsletter will contain the latest news on everything MMS (MMS1, MMS2 and CDS), protocols, the latest Genesis II Church happenings and of course the latest adventures and ideas of Archbishop Jim Humble, his team, co-workers and dedicated supporters all over the world.
Support forum: g2cforum.org
Ask your questions and participate in discussions about MMS, CDS, protocols, the church, and much more.
-END OF IMPORTANT INFORMATIONAL LINKS-