MMS has been used intravenously very successfully, however keep in mind that we have always had just as good results from oral doses of mms. We have used from one to 22 drops of MMS1 for a grown person of 160 pounds. When treating children, use less drops. A child of 80 pounds should have ½ as much as the 160 pound grown person. That is drops of a 28% sodium chlorite solution. These are the instructions and warning:
(1) Always start off with no more than 1 drop of MMS1. You can then use a couple of drops on the seconds try and continue increasing on subsequent doses until you are using 22 drops over a 6 to 8 hour period. You can increase up to 4 additional drops each session providing there is no adverse reactions on the previous doses.
(2) Should there be an adverse reaction such as nausea or diarrhea or pains or other reactions, reduce the drops by ½ and continue.
(3) Use no more than a 250 ml IV bag of solution. The solution can be saline or one of the sugar solutions.
(4) NEVER USE CITRIC ACID OR ANY OTHER ACID to activate the mms when used as an IV. Add the drops to the bag of IV solution and wait one hour. the pH of the bag itself activates the mms without acid.
(5) Make sure that no air is in the IV line as air can stop the heart.
-IMPORTANT INFORMATIONAL LINKS-
MMS Seminars: genesis2church.is/mms-training-seminars.html
Take our seminar to become a Doctor of MMS and Reverend of Genesis II Church.
MMS Home Training DVD: genesis2church.is/mms-home-training-dvd.html
Pass our Home Training DVD exam and become an MMS Health Minister.
Genesis II Church of Health & Healing: genesis2church.is
Support the cause as a member of the non-religious church serving (healing) mankind.
MMS Newsletter & Newsletters archive: mmsnews.is (signup here)
The Newsletter will contain the latest news on everything MMS (MMS1, MMS2 and CDS), protocols, the latest Genesis II Church happenings and of course the latest adventures and ideas of Archbishop Jim Humble, his team, co-workers and dedicated supporters all over the world.
Support forum: g2cforum.org
Ask your questions and participate in discussions about MMS, CDS, protocols, the church, and much more.
-END OF IMPORTANT INFORMATIONAL LINKS-